Monday, March 22, 2010

I knew this would happen...

I can't believe it. It's been forever since I blogged and I only did three entries before I gave up! Actually, what happened was that I won something once or twice a day for a week or two. It was really hard to keep up with all the books I've won. So I'm going to do a quick summary/shout out to all my blog wins and start again! Here goes:

February 18 - I won two tickets to a Camila concert in LA from Verizon Wireless. I have NO idea how I won, I entered for a phone and didn't know they were offering tickets!

February 19 - Coupon for $5 Dole Salad from Dole

February 20 - A book (Step Out on Nothing by Byron Pitts) from The Book Tree Blog

February 22 - e Gift Certificate to Sears from Sears

February 23 - Book (Drowning City by Amanda Downum) from Number One Novels

February 23 - Rainbow Brite CD from Lil Maddies Meemaw

February 24 - Two Novels of my Choice (Redheaded Stepchild and A Black Tie Affair) from My Reading Room

February 24 - Book (Among Thieves) suprise win from Review Broads Blog

February 28 - Book (How to do Nothing With Nobody All By Yourself) from Goodreads.com

February 28 - Book (Corked) from My Book Views

March 2 - eBook (Silver Kiss) from Urban Fantasy

March 2 - Book (Dead Game - autographed) from Library at the End of the Universe

March 3 - Book (Still Life) from Bingo

March 4 - DVD (I Hate Valentine's Day) from Tribeca Film surprise win!

March 9 - Book (Andrea Carter and the Trouble with Treasure) from Goodreads.com

March 18 - $10 gift card to Dollar General

1 comment:

  1. Want to Win Prize ? Then you can join AT&T Prepaid Sweepstakes 2020 at WWW2020prepaidsweepstakes. you can join this by following some basic rules of Sweepstakes.

    ReplyDelete